Fiberglass windows outperform wood, vinyl, and aluminum.
Every Time. All the Time. For a Lifetime.
Wondering if fiberglass is a good choice for your replacement windows? Consider this: boats, bridges, cars, and trucks are all built from this high performance material. No other material is as strong, as durable, as weather resistance, or lasts as long as fiberglass.
If you want to be confident that the money you spend on your windows is a wise investment that will endure over time, then fiberglass is your only choice!
- Stronger: It is 8x stronger than vinyl, 3.5x stronger than wood/vinyl composites and 2x stronger than aluminum.
- More Energy Efficient: Less thermal conductibility than aluminum (500x less), so it doesn't allow heat or cold from the outside into your home.
- Longer Lasting: Almost zero thermal expansion rate (essentially the same rate as glass) means tighter seals against weather and longer lasting. Vinyl expands at over 7x this rate.
- Lower Maintenance: Virtually maintenance-free frames stay true to form due to strength of materials. No need for sanding, painting, or staining.
- Environmentally friendly: less energy and resources to manufacture. Made from partially recycled materials.
- More Durable: Won't discolor, warp, rot, corrode, dent, or rust. Can withstand winds up to 203 mph, and does not absorb moisture.
- Slimmer in profile: Because of the strength of the fiberglass, the frames are slimmer allowing more visible glass area in each window.
- Unlimited in Design Possibilities: Offered in virtually unlimited colors and an interior wood veneer.